Omg, this post is so overdue! I’ve been so busy with studying before that this post has just been sitting on the shelf waiting to be done. Lo and behold, I got to it! I have to say, one thing I did not expect out of blogging was being a part of the blogging community. It’s like, you guys have become my friends and no joke, I totes brag about you guys.
I like how our community is all strange and loveable like a Taylor Swift song but with the sass of Britney Spears, and the knowing smile of Oprah. #blessed
Thank you to Sian for finding my little blog lovely to nominate me for the One Lovely Blog Award! And there was also another Liebster Nomination, for which this post is also very overdue and thankful for! Gosh Thank you Tried and Glue!
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. done!
2. You must list the rules. done!
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
So, 7 facts about myself hmmm this is so hard!
- I was born in India.
- I made the decision to be a vegetarian at the age of 10 and since then have been pretty good at it. Only lately have I stopped being a complete one, with the occasional fish.
- I use to take martial art lessons cause my love for Dragon Ball Z runs deep.
- I enjoy reorganizing my room to no end. Just seeing a clean room makes me happy.
- I am afraid of heights. Just makes me scared.
- As much as I enjoy going out and socializing, I am kinda of a hermit.
- I once wanted to dye my hair purple
The Liebster questions are as followed:
1. What was your childhood dream job? ~ to be an artist, or a teacher
2. Where would you head to if a zombie apocalypse began tomorrow? ~ that’s tricky, can I head to my basement? lol Can Zombie’s freeze or melt? Cause then it’s a question of going up north or going down south hmm
3. What does your makeup regime consist of? ~ concealer, bronzer for contouring, eye linear + mascara, and some lip balm.
4. What is your guilty tv pleasure? ~ I don’t know lol I’m quite vocal and shameless about what I watch ahah :$
5. What is something you have given a lot of thought recently? ~ what I really want to do, career-wise
6. Who is your celebrity crush? ~ um, there is no one in particular, all depends on what context
7. What was your favorite Halloween costume? ~ my bumble bee one. Got it from the kids section and last for a good 2-3 years ahaha
8. Why did you start your blog? ~ I liked the concept of having an outlet to write to the universe, in this case, the vast internet. It’s like sending out a bottle in a message and wondering if anyone will answer.
9. What is your favourite way to burn calories? ~ dancing!
10. What is the best thing you have ever eaten? ~ calzone from Zizzi’s! or um, my aunt’s Pav bhaji, I like food in general.
11. What is your favourite hobby? ~ painting
Time for the nominations, and the questions, I guess would be the same as above (so not creative ahaha opps)